Work from Home Part-time Job as a Social Media Evaluator
Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with our collaborator team you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills;
• You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram;
• You enjoy working independently;
• You want to do internet-based work from home.
• Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.