Traveling Marketing Intern for a 3D Modeling & Animation Company
Our collaborator provide online training in 3D Technology (3D printing, AR/VR, and gaming) for kids and adults.
They are looking for a marketing intern who can travel around the world (mostly Europe/US) with their senior executive and assist with the following:
- Research and find marketing opportunities and alliances in different countries.
- Assist in conducting seminars at schools, colleges, career fairs to promote their training programs.
- Providing information to students by phone/email who have inquired about their programs.
- Set up and attend corporate/marketing alliance meetings and assist with presentations and follow-ups.
- Other promotional and marketing related tasks as required.
They are looking for a college graduate, who has some knowledge of online marketing and promotion, with a friendly/charming personality, above average written and oral English communication skills, with a passion for 3D Technology and Education.
This position will provide an excellent growth prospects and opportunity to learn 3D technology, marketing, management, and business skills. All travel expenses will be covered and in addition, you may be eligible to receive monthly financial incentives and the possibility of a full-time position based on your performance.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.