Tax & Legal Internship in Luxembourg
Our collaborator is looking for a trainee to join our Tax & Legal team based in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the Head of Tax & Legal.
The role will be diverse and the candidate will be involved in and exposed to all the tax and legal tasks like liaising with tax consulting firms as law firms, assisting the Tax and legal manager in the preparation of tax audits and projects, customs documentation control, drafting simple internal memo and contracts, supporting the Tax and legal manager with labor law and human resources issues, etc.
– A Tax/Law/Business administration Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
– Solid knowledge of contract, corporate and labor law
– Strong interest in tax and legal matter
– Solid academic results and social skills
– Fluency in English (written and oral), other languages spoken are a plus (German language is a strong advantage)
– Paid internship – A multidisciplinary experience
– An experience in an international trading company active globally
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.