Tourism and Customer Relations Internship
About the company
Our collaborator is a young, friendly, and dynamic team working in the tourism sector on the island of Ischia. Our partner’s company is specialized in incoming tourism, providing high-quality services to their clients throughout their stay on the island, from hotel reservations to the organization of events and excursions. They offer complete support to make their holiday unforgettable. Furthermore, the company works mainly with foreign clients (USA, Germany, Russia, etc.), but also with Italian tourists. They are looking for you to join their amazing team in the tourism and customer relations internship!
Main Tasks – Tourism and Customer Relations Internship
- Answering phone calls and replying to e-mails from potential customers;
- Providing information about our services (accommodation, events, excursions, etc.);
- Guiding customers through the booking process;
- Assisting with the organization of events;
- Helping out with general office tasks.
Education: Tourism or a related degree
Skills and qualifications – Tourism and Customer Relations Internship
- Fluent English is mandatory; knowledge of other languages such as German, Russian or French is considered a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player attitude;
- Reliable and able to work independently when needed;
- Passionate about tourism;
- Eager to show visitors the best that Ischia has to offer;
- Professional attitude;
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment – Experience working in a customer-facing role preferred but not essential.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.