Tour Assistance Internship
About the company – Tour Assistance Internship
One of the most beautiful islands in Greece, Mykonos is a popular tourist destination known for its vibrant nightlife and stunning beaches. Our collaborator is a luxury tour company that offers visitors the opportunity to experience the best of what Mykonos has to offer. From boat tours to guided hikes, our partner provides an authentic and memorable experience for all travelers. Don’t waste this lifetime opportunity and submit your application now! The Tour Assistance Internship is waiting for you.
Main Tasks -Tour Assistance Internship
- Assist tour guides with leading groups of up to 30 people around the island of Mykonos;
- Help with planning and organizing tours, as well as ensuring that all logistics are taken care of before each tour leaves;
- Serve as a point of contact for tourists during their stay on the island, providing them with information about local attractions and activities;
- Use your knowledge of the island to make recommendations to tourists about where they should go and what they should see during their time on Mykonos;
- Help with set up and break down before and after each tour;
- Assist with marketing efforts by taking photos/videos of each tour and posting them on social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, etc.);
- Handle customer inquiries via phone or email in a prompt and professional manner.
Education: Tourism or a related degree
Skills and qualifications – Tour Assistance Internship
- Must be fluent in English (additional languages are an asset);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Previous experience working within the tourism industry is preferred but not required.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.