Technology and IT Internship
About the company
Our collaborator, a fast-growing technology company based in Dublin, Ireland, is looking for a Technology and IT Intern to join their team. As a Technology and IT Intern, you will work closely with experienced professionals to gain hands-on experience in the technology industry.
Our collaborator is a technology company that specializes in providing innovative solutions to businesses across multiple industries. They pride themselves on their dynamic and collaborative work environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative and take ownership of their work. With a focus on career development and continuous learning, this company is the perfect place to kickstart your career in the technology industry.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop and maintain web applications
- Work on projects and assignments related to software development, quality assurance and testing
- Participate in code reviews and debugging sessions
- Contribute to documentation of technical designs, test plans and user guides
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Please note that these requirements are only guidelines, and our collaborator welcomes applications from candidates who may not meet all the stated requirements but have other skills or experiences that make them a strong fit for the role.
If you’re a motivated self-starter with a passion for technology, this Technology and IT Internship in Dublin (Ireland) could be the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t miss out – apply now!
For further information, contact us. This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.