Study Abroad Specialist Internship in Valencia
Our collaborator was founded in 1993. They work with internationally recognized prestigious schools and organizations located on five continents. In fact, the offer covers more than one hundred schools together with a wide range of language training courses, certificates, university academic programs, both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, international exchange and working programs and projects for a professional career.
They are proud of the staff who work in partnership to deliver quality intercultural exchange programs to adolescents and adults interested in experiencing life abroad.
The Study Abroad Specialist supports the main goal of providing international exchange experiences to students. The Specialist’s responsibility is to provide customer service throughout the admissions, acceptance and preparation processes to support the organizational sending participant goal. In addition, the Specialist provides support with the recruitment of prospective students through social media as well as planning and performing information sessions online and onsite. This position will require energy; enthusiasm; organizational, and problem-solving skills; as well as creativity, and flexibility.
Enjoy an exciting job in the heart of Valencia city! They love their work and truly enjoy it. They are looking forward to welcoming you and sharing with you their enthusiasm.
- Attending clients by phone or e-mail;
- Customer service for companies, organizations, students, schools, Universities and the rest of educational institutions;
- Support and assistance to all departments, summer language courses abroad, adult courses, junior programs, working and au-pair programs, academic year, and career and university studies;
- Applications and data processing, correspondence, file management, etc;
- Guide, support and inform students through the admissions process;
- Motivate and assist students to complete the full application;
- Provide students training on different programs;
- Edition, update and enhancement of information in campaigns on the different international programs for the corporate website and social network pages.
POSITION ONLY OPEN TO USA NATIVE CANDIDATES LOOKING FOR AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP in Valencia (Spain).
- Intermediate level of spoken and written Spanish and native English level;
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) including telephone and email etiquette;
- Comfortable speaking with people of different backgrounds and ages including students, parents, and colleagues;
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily activities to meet competing deadlines;
- Adaptable. Able to evaluate changing demands and circumstances and adjust tactics as necessary;
- Excellent diplomatic and counselling skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including solid presentation skills;
- With some experience in sales or marketing, preferably in a social media context;
- Detail-oriented, while able to see the big picture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in an educational context.
- International/intercultural exchange experience (living or studying abroad or exposure to other cultures).
- Computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database, and internet applications.
- Previous admissions or international studies, call centre, or customer service experience is a plus, as well as Foreign language proficiency.
- Experience working with students in a professional setting is also desirable.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.