Social Media Marketing Intern in Berlin
- Strategic and operational development of all relevant Campstar social media channels (Blog, Instagram, Facebook);
- Creation of editorial plans in cooperation with all relevant departments;
- Data-based, continuous further development of social media activities with a focus on automation;
- Collaboration in cross-departmental marketing projects;
- Ongoing trend and competition monitoring.
What you bring:
- Studies of media economics, communication science, business administration or comparable;
- Interest in e-commerce and online marketing;
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking, creative will, and conceptual working method;
- German and English spoken and written skills.
We connect european students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.