Sales Internship in Barcelona
- Generate new sales leads through prospecting and understanding of advertiser business challenges
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients & advertising agencies
- Effectively manage cross-department internal communications
- Be able to track, analyze, and communicate the performance of advertiser campaigns
- Experience creating and editing marketing materials
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Great communication skills
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
- A positive attitude is a must
- Online & offline training
- International, multicultural and modern working environment
- Career development opportunities
- The referral bonus for proposing new colleagues
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.