Recruitment and HR Internship
Our client is a well-known, global asset manager looking for you as an intern to add to their team based in London.
The business and their mission:
The company is a boutique search consultancy specialising in recruitment within the asset management, wealth management, asset servicing and FinTech sectors. The focus of the company is on their clients. Their clients include everything from top-tier, brand-name global asset managers to start ups in FinTech. Their mission is to only work on roles and with clients who they feel they can add value. The goal is to deliver value for clients and not a brand name. Another use of the platform is to promote unheard voices, support the community and promote ideas and discussion around inclusion, diversity and equity.
Our collaborator’s specialities are Marketing, Product and Investment.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms and removing them once vacancies have been filled
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information
- Assisting in the planning of company events
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Enrolled in university and studying Human Resource Management or a related field
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Level B2 in English
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.