Description of the company
Our collaborator is a prestigious hotel based in Tenerife in the Canary Islands. You will have direct view to the ocean, and the hote also have several pools.
They are currently looking for an international student for an internship as a receptionist. You should be able to speak as many languages as possible. English and Spanish are required, and any other language is a high value for the hotel.
Job description / tasks
- Welcoming the guests, offering information about the hotel and the city
- Check-in / Check out management
- Online database update (availability)
- Helping with customer relationship
- Provide as best as possible what the guests need
Internship hours: 38 hrs / week
Remuneration: 300€ per month
- English & Spanish fluent
- You are able to speak at least one other language
- Strong communication skills, mature profile
- Prior experience is not compulsory but a plus
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.