Reception, Guess Relations, Operation, Food Internships for Erasmus+ in Serik, Turkey
Duration: 3 months
As Hotel Reception and Guess Relations INTERN at our collaborator Hotels:
The main tasks to work on will be:
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks;
- Manage online and phone reservations;
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data;
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay);
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms;
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities;
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner;
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs;
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate;
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
Hotels reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the shifts are organized as morning, afternoon, night and supportive shift.
The trainee will be given an initial training and will be supervised by tutor during all the traineeship. The trainee is expected to follow rigorously the rules and guidelines of the company. The trainee also is expected to be self organized and able to work independently.
- Free accommodation in a shared students apartment during the traineeship;
- Incentives on performance (new reservations, ticket sale);
- Local transport compensation.
The traineeship places offered are in Serik. Antalya is characterized by long sandy beaches, nice weather all year round and a wide range of entertainment opportunities.
- Traineeship agreement from university or similar;
- Fluent in English or french or German or Dutch,French, Russian;
- Team work and self-organisations skills.
Minimum duration of the traineeship is 2 months.
Trainers and Interns will have warm hospitality and having best quality work experience during the work placement period in our best quality hotels, they will have oppurtunities working together hotel master chefs and hotel trainers.
- Financial compensation
- Lunch vouchers
Years of Experience required: No
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.