Reception and Bar Assistance
About the company
Our collaborator is a small-medium size company business that has been in operation for over 30 years. They are located in the town of Chania on the island of Crete, Greece. The company specializes in providing quality accommodations and services to tourists from all over the world who come to experience the beauty and culture of Greece. They are currently seeking a Reception and Bar Assistance Intern to join their amazing team. Would you like to go for an adventure, and acquire professional experience while living in a wonderful place? Don’t lose this internship opportunity!
Main Tasks – Reception and Bar Assistance Internship
- Assist with daily operations at our on-site bar and restaurant;
- Greet guests and ensure they have a positive experience during their stay;
- Serve food and drinks according to company standards;
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the dining area;
- Answer any questions guests may have about our services or facilities.
Education: Tourism or a related degree
Skills and qualifications – Reception and Bar Assistance Internship
- Previous customer service experience is preferred but not required
- To be able to stand for long periods of time;
- A positive, can-do attitude with a strong sense of responsibility;
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Fluency in English.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.