Purchasing Assistant in Paris, France
- Preparing, as well as assisting with, monthly management report analysis;
- Assisting with Bookkeeping and administrative requirements and procedures;
- Analysing account information;
- Preparing salaries for the employees;
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information;
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents;
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Support in the review of month-end financial statements including any unusual gross profit levels and notifying supervisor of any unusual items.
- Studying for/in possession of Accounting or Finance related degree;
- Previous practical Accounting and/or Auditing experience is considered an asset, but not a necessity;
- Good level of English;
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.