Public Relations Internship
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a management advisor situated in Vilnius, Lithuania. Its main aim is to manage companies’ business problems by providing exceptional consult and training services to a diversity of industries. Our partner is equipped with advanced tools mixed with modern methodologies in order to correspond to companies’ expectations. This is the time to keep going with good choices. They are looking for an intern in Public Relations capable of seducing people through their speech. If you consider yourself, an innovative mind with a good spirit, this is the perfect placement for you. Be their best choice!
- Strong communication skills: to be able to discuss all issues with everyone involved;
- To follow all deadlines defined: to be able to accomplish all tasks within the time stipulated;
- To implement the projects into practice;
- Make good partnerships.
Education: A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent to public relations
Skills and qualities:
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability are required;
- To be aware of social media marketing;
- To be a creative and innovative person;
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.