Public Relations Internship
About the company
Our partner is a leading technology company that has developed a SaaS platform that is utilized by some of the largest organizations in the world. They have been growing rapidly and are looking for a Public Relations Intern to join their team in Lisbon, Portugal. This is your time to brighten up and to be in a unique and exceptional team. In the Public Relations Internship, you will be able to outstand yourself: people are waiting for you, and they want to talk to you. Don’t wait any longer and change your life!
Main Tasks – Public Relations Internship
- Establishment of a connection between the client and the team;
- Establishment of a liaison between the goals and our collaborator’s software solutions;
- Leading consultations and online webinars presenting the products to the customers;
- Keep contact with clients to make sure the product is corresponding with their expectations;
- Leading initiatives and new projects;
- Be the voice of the customers and transmit it in order to influence the development of the product;
- Pay attention to the cross-sell and upsell opportunities;
Education: Public Relations degree or a related one
Skills and qualifications – Public Relations Internship
- Good writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proactive and takes initiative;
- Organizational skills;
- Multitask skills and be able to execute efficiently all tasks within the deadlines with a good quality result.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.