Public Relations Internship
About the company – Public Relations Internship
Our partner is a consulting company specializing in the management advisory sector. Having a company can bring a lot of challenges and sometimes, problems. For this reason, our collaborator’s aim is to solve business problems and manage them in the best way possible. How? By managing complex projects, the company learned the best methodologies and techniques to approach business issues. Furthermore, their team is highly qualified and expert which allows all of this to be possible Aditionally, our collaborator created the possibility for other companies to learn with them: they created training courses in order to contribute to the improvement of other companies. If you want to be better, you should learn from the best!
Are you ready to make part of something unique? There is an available position, namely, the public relations internship for someone who enjoys challenges and constant learning. Don’t wait any longer and apply now!
Main tasks- Public Relations Internship
As a public relations intern, you will:
- responsible for the message delivery in social media channels, paying attention to the target audience;
- Announcements are part of your tasks. This means you always need to write and communicate the relevant news of the company’s business;
- Collaborate with the rest of the team, as co-workers and managers. Your responsibility is also to create a space of open and clear communication between everyone;
- Develop fundamental strategies, for instance, campaigns, and measure the results;
- Create content for future presentations in an appealing way;
- Be the liaison between the company and the public: establishment of communication with the press and the public when necessary.
Education: Public Relations degree or a related one
Skills and qualifications – Public Relations Internship
- Extremely good communication skills;
- Paying attention to details
- Respect the deadlines for each task;
- Produce relevant content and take into consideration the target audience;
- MS Office skills;
- Creativity and flexibility;
- Taking initiative is super valuable.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.