Project manager - Ops & logistics in Paris
Our collaborator has the mantra of thinking traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why they created the “Free Store”, the marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
In a little less than 2 years:
- They’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements – heading towards 150,000 reviews annually.
- They have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 7,000 active creators on the demand side.
- They have built a team of 40 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- They have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for their unique positioning and excellence in operations.
For a marketplace, the monitoring of operations and logistics is a crucial issue. They’re launching our platform in Germany and Italy, that’s why they’re looking for two project managers for operations and logistics to launch those countries. As a project manager, you’ll be collaborating closely with all teams, as well as with our clients and our logistics supplier. Your role will be to :
- Make the link between all the stakeholders involved in the gestion of client campaigns
- Be responsible for the good liquidity of the operations : Product receipt, inventory tracking, quality and quantity control, problem solving, etc.
- be in charge of the shipping and the tracking of orders
- Build and improve they internal processes
- Mandatory :
- Languages : German or Italian and English. French is a plus
- You like to get your hands in the dirt and you’re a problem-solver
- You are independent, proactive and well organized
- You’ve got energy !
- Bonus points :
- You’ve got a first experience in project management or in Logistics
- You have a driver license
- 1000€ per month
- Enjoy a cool and multicultural team and a brand new office in Paris
- Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.