Communication and Project Management Internship in Brussels
Our collaborator is looking for a motivated student who will support us as our Communication and Project Management Intern.
This organization offers you the possibility to gain experience in an international organization with an alternative business approach and strengthen your project management, and communication skills, aswell as your business language and advocacy abilities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Invite new European Fair Trade enterprises to join their network.
- External communication:
- Help to develop our communication strategy and to implement new features;
- Assist with creating and updating content on our social media and our website;
- Internal communication with members;
- Manage the newsletter (editorial planning, content development, publication);
- Administration: assist with the daily business, human resource management and data collection.
We connect european students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.