Pre-Sales Internship in Brussels, Belgium
Reporting to: Presales Manager
Hours: Full Time
Duration: Minimum 3 Months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Our collaborator has developed an innovative and intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) that allows organisations to better manage their sponsorship, grants and community investment.
After 6 years, they record more than 200 customers across 6 continents. More than 98% of Optimy users renew their licence each year, including big names such as BMW, Carrefour, Johnson&Johnson, L’Oréal, Vodafone, Holcim and Volkswagen.
Our collaborator aims to become the leader worldwide in its niche market and is looking for a Sales Intern to help develop new markets and identify opportunities.
Please note that they will accept only applicants who can provide an internship agreement from their university.
- Research your markets to find new prospects
- Cold call prospects to set up the first meeting
- Follow and assist with the entire sales process, guided by an experienced business developer
- Manage and create sales campaigns tailored to generate interest within your market
- You are fluent in English /German
- You are a ‘doer’ – somebody who wants to prove their ability by achieving and exceeding targets
- You have a real interest in a sales career
- A chance to work as part of a young and international team
- Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the success of the company
- The possibility of joining the team on a long term basis
As a contribution towards accommodation and transportation costs, they grant 300€/month to foreign students and 50€/month to students based in Belgium.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.