PR & Marketing Intern in Prague
The position is open (mainly) to Bachelor and Master degree EU students interested in PR, marketing, and social media management. The internship is unpaid but financed through the Erasmus+ program.
Duration: 5-6 months
Place: Prague/Brno (other offices/cities upon request)
Who do we want?
– an open-minded social media freak familiar with hashtags, stories, posts, and tags
– an active person who is capable of working both in a team and individual
– a skillful and sociable events organizer
– a passionate writer who enjoys sharing information and experiences
– a graphic design and video production buff
Who is our PR & Marketing Manager Lucie wish for?
– an optimistic individual who will become our reliable PR teammate
– a cheerful colleague who will be a pleasure to work with
– a team player who won’t be afraid to come up with new ideas and suggestions
– a flexible and creative soul who is eager to learn new things
– regularly post engaging content promoting Foreigners services and events
– manage social media accounts and the monthly MeetUp event
– create, organize, and promote events in cooperation with the PR Manager or on your own
– support the brand of Foreigners by writing articles/blog entries
– design visuals (posters, original content for Facebook, etc.)
– support the office coordinator’s work and the team as a whole
– promote Foreigners online (search for different ways to promote the Foreigners brand online)
– social media management experience
– PR & Marketing background
– visual media editing skills (photography, videography)
– organizational skills
– fluent in spoken and written English
– multicultural environment
– dynamic and open company culture
– practical experience in social network management
– space for creativity and development of your own ideas
– hands-on project management – event organization and supervision
– enhancement of presentation and interpersonal communication skills
– independence and self-organization
– encouragement of professional growth through direct feedback
– letter of reference
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.