Polish Traffic Manager Trainee in Barcelona
Our collaborator as a fast-growing company and with a clear vision of where the future is leading them, they are now recruiting a Polish Traffic Manager Trainee. The qualities they seek and values in their team members include high expectations toward oneself and each other, proactivity: initiatives are welcome, result-orientation and common sense.
– Ensure the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials (HTML templates and tracking links) to the technical team, checking the correct visualization of the final template;
– Validate the daily send-outs with their clients, after which scheduling these send-outs on the correct day, time and target group;
– Maintaining a good relationship with their clients and partners, communicating daily about the planning, sending and approval of their campaigns;
– Monitor and update their daily statistics, tracking the performance and revenues.
6 month full time internship (35hs per week) 9h30h – 18.00h
Internship remunerated 600€/ month
Place of work: Barcelona
Our collaborator offers real career opportunities, competitive wages, social benefits and the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. They expect from their employees a sense of responsibility, outstanding commitment as well as customer-oriented conduct and teamwork. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment, worldwide projects and extend your horizons.
- Polish native speaker High level of English Analytical mind;
- Good with calculations and statistic;
- Detail oriented person;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Responsible and committed;
- Proactive and very organized;
- Good level of Windows Office and Microsoft Outlook.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.