Paid Tourism Internship In Hafnarfjordur
Our collaborator is a company that specializes in camping solutions for tourists visiting Iceland. They specialty are cars ready for the highlands whether it be a car with a comprehensive camping package stored in a roof box. Or a pickup truck with a hard roof camper for 3-4 people. Or a simple Sleep N’ Drive option for backpackers. They also provide a range of 2 wheel drive vehicles for those who wish to explore the coastline.
- A summer internship in a car rental that specializes in camping solutions.
- A native French speaker would be preferred, however they are open to any nationality. They have a collection of 5 companies, all in the tourism field. The only absolute condition is that you are willing to have fun and mingle with our family of over 25 people from Iceland, Germany, Poland, France, Romania.
- – public relations in form of updating website and social media;
- – personal correspondence with clients over e-mail;
- – direct face to face interactions with clients at the office and quality control.
- – making sure no items are missing from equipment packages, and that they are in good working order;
- – There is also some grunt-work in form of cleaning cars and equipment.
What are you going to learn by working for them:
- The ins and outs of the daily running of the company and gain invaluable experience in dealing with our international clientele.
- A good handle on the English language is crucial, as it is unlikely that you speak Icelandic.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.