Paid Sales Internship in Amsterdam
Our collaborator is currently looking for talented people as Business Developer / Sales Executive Intern in order to develop our B2B market with HR and Training Managers in Europe.
They are offering a full-time and 6 months paid internship where you will be based in the Amsterdam HQ. You will be part of a young and dynamic team, working in an international environment with a possibility of a job offer depending on your results.
– Cold calling to schedule phone meetings or meetings
– Conduct phone meetings or meetings
– Negotiate and create proposals
– Have a strategic overview of global deals
– Manage clients relationships
– Post-graduate degree (Bachelor or Master) with a strong sales profile and one experience in B2B at least
– Italian native speaker, German native speaker, or Spanish native speaker. All candidates should be also fluent in English
– Good communication skills with a results-oriented mindset
– Positive and dynamic attitude
– Strong organizational skills
– Fix remuneration + commissions (same as sales employees)
– Full-time employment offer at the end of the internship if successful
– A great dynamic multicultural working environment
– Great learning opportunity for strategic country expansion
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.