5 Stars Hotel Accommodation and Meals Paid Internship in Amsterdam
Position : Food & Beverage – Assistant outlet Manager internship in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The position includes accommodations, meals and basic salary that is more than enough to support the intern during his stay.
- Faire and deliver inspired moments to create a main personalized experience to the guest.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction as a top priority at all times.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the outlet.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction by approaching and inquiring with them during the operation.
- Handle restaurant reservations and booking.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required by them.
Work Hours: – Shift duty, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
- Basic salary;
- 3 working meals/day;
- Accommodation in hotel apartment;
- Reasonable laundry in hotel;
- Cross training opportunities;
– European, East European, South-East Asian or American passport holders only.
– Fluent in English.
– Open mind, good guest interaction and interpersonal skill.
– At least two years of working experience.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.