Community Manager Paid Internship in Paris
Our collaborator is the world’s leading independent online panel and survey technology provider to the global market research industry, with offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. They have internship vacancies available as Community Manager (native speakers only). They provide students with a unique multicultural professional experience that teaches them a variety of meaningful tasks, giving you a great deal of responsibilities, most notably: managing online communities and social media presence for their countries.
Community Manager (native speakers only)
A variety of meaningful tasks, giving you a great deal of responsibilities, most notably: Managing the online communities and social media presence for their countries.
As a CM you will be working alongside interns from all over Europe in English, and collaborating with team members in the US, Romania, and Hong Kong teams. Interns are mentored by the Team managers and more experienced Community Managers.
You will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in digital community management, marketing, and online communications.
Placements start through out the year, depending on your native language. They are currently recruiting for 2022.
What we’re looking for:
– Natives of one of these languages: German, Dutch, Arabic, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech;
– Good level of English (B2); No French required;
– A good knowledge and interest in the internet is essential along with the ability to use Microsoft office, word, excel etc;
– Customer service experience is a plus;
– Internship duration: 6 months.
- Consolidate and monitor the community through our different channels: site, blog and Facebook page;
- Design and offer members a unique community experience, with the support of the Team and respective managers;
- Increase member’s loyalty and activity on the sites;
- Provide high quality translations;
- Own our costumer service platform;
- Website/product testing for R&D team, escalating issues as necessary and providing general site support;
- Monitoring the e-reputation on 3rd party sites, ensuring a sufficient company response when needed and escalating important issues to the management tea;
- Helping with other activities as needed.
What they offer:
– Learning to take initiative;
– Learning to work in a team and autonomously;
– Paid internship;
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.