Pain HR and Business Development Internship in Ostrava
Our collaborator are looking for an English-speaking trainee for the head office in Ostrava or for their location in Prague for tasks in Human Resource Management and Business Development. The internship can start at any time and it has to last between 3 and 12 months.
Profile of the candidate:
- Proficient English knowledge, in spoken and written;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Creativity and responsible work;
- Responsibility and team spirit;
- Driving license class B;
- European ID.
- Support in the operative personnel work;
- Collaboration in conducting market research activities;
- Marketing tasks, e.g. Social media;
- Administrative tasks;
- Care of partners and customers;
- Varied driving tasks.
- Financial compensation of 400 € /month;
- Possibility to get an Erasmus+scholarship for an internship abroad;
- Possibility to bring in new ideas;
- Great working atmosphere, flexibleworking hours and flat hierarchies;
- International internship team;
- Prospects of extension of theinternship / permanent position;
- Possibility to use company cars;
- Letter of recommendation;
- Flexible internship start;
- Daily free soup in Ostrava;
- Help with finding a flat – our recommendation is the dorm 1 minute away from the company (it costs about 80-180 € / month, depending on the room type).
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.