(Paid) Administrative And Operations Assistant Internship In Arlon
Our collaborator is one of the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) companies in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. For more than 13 years, they have observed, analyzed and commented on the CRM market, allowing its clients to stand at the cutting edge of technological and behavioural trends and mutations. Thanks to this recognized expertise, they understand your DNA, help to reengineer your processes, advise the most appropriate tools and lead their implementation within your environment. They master a bunch of high–end technologies and CRM tools, implement them, configure them, adapt them, and make them fit your DNA. They deliver and implement the best-of-breed products on the market while exploring new software trends and best practices (SaaS, Social CRM). They work with only the best, those that can provide enough credentials to ensure the business continuity and the scalability required by their clients.
They are searching for an administrative and operations assistant to join its team in Luxembourg. The mission consists of providing support to the administrative and HR departments.
Manage general daily tasks:
- Process, assign and class mail;
- Treat invoices and approvals;
- Review and class bank statements;
- Print sales invoices & prepare for sending;
- Order office supplies for both offices (Luxembourg and Belgium);
- Prepare HR contracts & other HR-related documents;
- Follow up on the company’s inventory (quarterly reports);
- Follow up on staff’s vacation (monthly closing procedure);
- Assist in fleet management (car returns, deliveries, tires changes, accidents, kilometres);
- Work on presentations;
- Prepare file for selection and application of appropriate processes (Documentation Project, templates);
- Provide support in the preparation of the documents delivered to the customer (reports, PowerPoint presentations, BPMNs, Videos…);
- Help with the preparation of the internal (working) documents for different projects;
- Desired Skills and experience;
- French; English at a good level;
- Methodical and organized;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc;
- Good communication skills
- Getting experience in administration, HR and operations field;
- Integrating into a young and dynamic team;
- Reward of 700 euros/month;
Please note that this is an EU internship. Only apply if you are eligible to receive Erasmus/Leonardo funding.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.