Packaging Design internship
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a wholesale company with food and non-food offerings that specialises in serving the needs of hotels, restaurants and caterers. Their customers can choose whether to shop in one of their stores or order online; and they can also choose if they want to collect their purchases at the store or have them delivered.
They are currently looking for a packaging design intern.
Job description / tasks
- You assist them in developing the packaging design for their products and build global design and style standards.
- You convert article data into visually appealing elements needed for artwork development and make sure packaging is consistent across all categories.
- You produce master data for various channels (such as the web) and provide examples of best practices to assist states.
Education: You are studying design or a comparable course of study
- excellent way of communication within cross-functional teams
- you are proficient in English
- you are creative, proactive and dynamic
- you pay high attention to details
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.