Online Marketing/e-commerce Internship
Are you interested in the field of Online Marketing, specifically focused on the e-commerce industry? Then this could be your golden ticket to a successful career start. Our collaborator give you the opportunity to work in a young e-commerce start-up with ample space to prove yourself. You will develop your skills as an online marketer in the personalized products market by creating your own projects and ensuring their successful completion, giving your input into existing projects and strategies with the goal of helping the company to grow.
- Primarily focusing on the development of their brand in the attributed market (North American market or United Kingdom).
- Support product development: Test and develop new products and supply channels. Coordinate the production of new product images and descriptions.
- PR: Build and maintain a database of media contacts (incl. bloggers, relevant media, and social media figures) through online searches, create appropriate media content and develop possible collaboration projects.
- Direct marketing: Assisting with the development of their email marketing channel using their MailChimp platform.
- Social media marketing: Manage all areas of the network’s social media properties and execute social media strategy. Create, schedule and publish high-quality, consistent and engaging original social media content.
- SEO: Assist with various SEO activities such as link-building, content optimization, website optimization and content network development.
- SEA: Assist the maintenance of Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns and the development of new campaigns for seasonal events.
- Fluent in English written and spoken. Any other language in level C1 or higher is a plus.
- From England or North America or have lived there for a long time.
- Currently studying to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, International Business or related study.
- Hands on mentality and a can perform under stress.
- Passionate about online marketing and e-commerce.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Photoshop is a plus.
- You are creative, hands on and you are an excellent multi-tasker.
- You are eager to learn and absorb knowledge from the people around you, but at the same time not afraid to start projects on your own.
- You have a natural talent for content creation.
What they offer you
- An internship in the heart of Amsterdam. The opportunity to get to grips with the real world of online marketing in a dynamic rapidly growing e-commerce start-up.
- A good compensation plan which can be negotiated.
- Help/Tips with finding accommodation.
- Friendly work colleagues and an excellent free lunch.
- Last but not least: A cold beer on Friday.
- There is a serious possibility for future employment as the company is growing rapidly and always looking for dedicated young talent.
Between 4 – 6 months on a minumum 4 day work week. Different starting dates throughout the year.
Skills Required: Marketing interest and native English speaker
Salary: € 500 per month
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.