Nordics Traffic Manager Trainee in Barcelona
As a fast growing company and with a clear vision of where the future is leading them, or collaborator is now recruiting a Nordics Traffic Manager Trainee. They are looking for a responsible person with full commitment to the job and a pro-active attitude.
- Ensure the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials (HTML templates and tracking links) to the technical team, checking the correct visualization of the final template;
- Validate the daily send-outs with our clients, after which scheduling these send-outs on the correct day, time and target group;
- Maintaining a good relationship with our clients and partners, communicating daily about the planning, sending and approval of their campaigns; Monitor and update our daily statistics, tracking the performance and revenues;
- Search for new databases and clients.
- 6 months full time internship (35hs per week) 9.30h – 18.00h
- Internship remunerated 600net/ month
- Place of work: Barcelona
- Fluent in English;
- Swedish or Danish or Norwegian will be a plus;
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistic;
- Detail oriented person;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Responsible and committed;
- Proactive and very organized;
- Good level of Windows Office and Microsoft Outlook.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.