Network Admin Internship in Marseille
- Physically install, configure and test network assets (i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, network tools and testing devices).
- Employ appropriate troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of the network.
- Ensure the data network and all related equipment are in optimal working condition.
- Perform day-to-day preventive maintenance, decommission of dedicated and shared data infrastructure such as computers, network equipment and/or other telecommunications and network devices.
- Degree in or currently studying telecommunications or any related fields
- Problem solver, hard-working and motivated
- Understanding computer network cabling
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.