Multilingual Internship in Prague, Czech Republic or Krakow, Poland
Our collaborator is recruit candidates in several sectors, ranging from Customer Service, Accountancy, HR, Technical Support to Insurance, Sales, Logistics, IT, Finance, etc…
The clients are companies from IT, telecommunications, manufacturing, finance, consultancy and FMCG throughout Europe. At the moment, they are urgently looking for a:
JUNIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT for a Client in Czech Republic
– Sourcing of suitable candidates for open positions within the business;
– Building new market (either assigned to or chosen by you) – generation of new candidates, active and ongoing networking within your market, proactive and ongoing business development within your market, contract negotiation;
– Interviewing of suitable candidates and presenting them with open and relevant job opportunities;
– Delivering good quality matching profiles to clients;
– Interview arranging, coaching of candidates throughout the process;
– Ongoing and transparent communication with clients regarding their needs internally;
– Delivering offers of employment.
– Eligible to work in European Union;
– You do not need to have previous working experience in recruitment to apply for our role. They provide you with all necessary training and support in order to become successful Recruitment Consultant;
– They are looking for good communicators, who are comfortable with phone based role;
– You will be passionate, driven individual with “can do” attitude and commercial awareness;
– You will be motivated individual who wants to learn and is capable of taking constructive feedback on board.
– Languages – we are multicultural environment and cover multiple countries as a business.
They are therefore very interested in English and any other second languages at fluent level (German, Dutch, French, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech and Italian specifically).
However do not be discouraged if you are English speaker only as it is about your spirit and passion too!
– Help with all paperwork, arranging Health Insurance, Bank Account, phone sim card;
– Support with accommodation;
– 24hr bilingual Emergency Helpline, English speaking doctor;
– Good basic salary + very competitive commission system related with your performance;
– International environment and full training.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.