Marketing Trainee in Barcelona
– Managing and creating content for multiple Social Mediaaccounts, and posting according to the schedule.
– Generate potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
– Improving our website SEO and producing high quality backlinks.
– Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics andother tools.
– Monitoring website performances.
– Assisting with Digital Marketing campaigns.
– Monitor, review and provide content for the companynewsletter.
– Assist with Campaign videos and creating video content.
– Writing articles or blogs.
– Improving Brand awareness locally.
– Designing and developing line cards, flyers andPosters.
– Carrying out research projects on the industry and ourcompetitors.
Education and Experience:
– Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
– Relevant product and industry knowledge
– Microsoft office proficiency
– Relevant software applications skills such as AdobeIllustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
– Knowledge Keywords, SEO and Google Analytics
– Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn andYouTube
– Interest Blogging or writing articles
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.