Marketing, Social Media & Tourism Internship in Malaga
Our collaborator commits to provide entertaining, original, local and high-quality products. Their mission is to carry an enjoyable experience about Malaga and Andalucia in a responsive and amusing way, see its genuineness and possibilities. They are a young team desiring to meet people from other countries to show them Malaga in a different, fun way, creating an unforgettable experiences and memories.
They are looking for young, energetic people willing to work with them on the internship position listed below.
Marketing, Social Media & Tourism Assistant:
- Market research activities;
- Administrative tasks;
- Marketing tasks (eg. Social Media posting);
- Helping to develop our events;
- Assisting our other tour guides;
- Creating materials, pictures;
- Desired photoshop, graphis design skills (not neccesary);
- SEO optimization, WORDPRESS (optional)
- High level of spoken and written english (at least B2 level);
- Communicative level of spanish would be an advantage, although it is not necessary;
- Flexibility and tendency to work and help in different departments;
- The candidate has to be very communicative, dynamic, outgoing and always positive.
- The internship lasts minimun 3 months (preferably longer);
- Weekly commitment is from 25 to 40 hours (depending on intern contract);
- This is an unpaid internship which can be eligible for your university credits. They will associate with you to fill out any paperwork to get you credit for your work.
- They will be happy to provide you some benefits like discounts, etc with their business partners.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.