Our collaborator is the global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems and a leading provider of drone failsafe technology.
Internships may begin at any time during the year. Interns are expected to join the team for a minimum of six months.
Working within a small team and reporting to the Head of Marketing directly you’ll be required to:
• Research and compile data from secondary sources;
• Conduct primary research in the form of surveys;
• Perform competitive analyses for all product lines;
• Assist with report creation, including analysis, data entry and creating presentable and easy-to-understand tables in Excel;
• Develop a deep understanding of the way potential clients operate in each of the market segments and map the decision-making flow;
• Run basic quantitative analyses and be comfortable working with numbers;
• Assist on other projects within the marketing team when required;
• Specific project-related responsibilities depending on skills and requests.
• Background in business administration/economics;
• Experience in using Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills required;
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills required;
• Excellent team player and self-driven;
• Motivated, willing to learn – interest;
• Tenacious and willing to go the extra mile to find information.
• Work in an interdisciplinary, international team of highly skilled people;
• Have a significant impact in a rapidly growing young company;
• Fair remuneration, support provided for relocation;
• Work independently on your own projects.
They look forward hearing from you!
We connect european students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.