About the company
Our collaborator is a leading company in the technology industry, based in Paris, France. They are currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join their team.
The Marketing Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and execute marketing campaigns, manage social media accounts, assist with content creation, and conduct market research. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in technology, excellent communication skills, and a creative mindset.
Main tasks – Marketing Internship
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Manage social media accounts and engage with followers
- Assist with content creation for website and social media platforms
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support overall marketing goals
Education: Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Marketing or a related field
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
This is a full-time, unpaid internship position with a duration of 3-6 months. The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the technology industry, work with a dynamic team of professionals, and develop new skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.