Marketing Internship In Barcelona
Our collaborator wants to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as they know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want.
Therefore, the design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98/£89 and €248/£179 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as they continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media intern to join their growing team. Supporting the Community Manager and Marketing team, you’ll be developing and implementing marketing strategies to achieve ongoing growth on our social channels, including collaborations. The internship is available full-time, starting direct for a period of 6 months.
- Assisting with social media management
- Researching and categorising social trends, potential brand / social media collaborations
- Finding ways to achieve lasting and ongoing growth in our social follower base
- Creating social media content
- Assisting with social media planning and strategy
- Offering overall support to the Marketing & Branding team
- Are a strategic thinker with a good understanding of marketing
- Have strong experience of social media management, especially Instagram
- Have a positive attitude and are eager to learn
- Love fashion and follow the latest trends
- Are fluent in English
- Have experience with Photoshop/Indesign and other commonly-used software is a plus
- Have a strong understanding of Snapchat is a plus
- Are fulltime available for a minimum period of 6 months
They offer you..
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Personal development
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- An inspiring workspace
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile?
They are looking forward to telling you more about their exciting plans!
We connect european students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.