Marketing Assistant Internship
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a company in the fashion industry in Milan, Italy. They are currently looking for an intern in marketing to help with the website, with market studies, with SEO, etc.
Job description / tasks
- Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts, and posting according to the schedule.
- Generate potential leads through SEM and KeyWords.
- Improving the website’s SEO and producing high quality backlinks.
- Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Monitoring website performances.
- Assisting with Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, review and provide content for the company newsletter.
- Assist with Campaign videos and creating video content.
- Writing articles or blogs.
- Improving Brand awareness locally.
- Designing and developing line cards, flyers and Posters.
- Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
Education: Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Relevant software applications skills, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Knowledge of Keywords, SEO and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn andYouTube
- Interest in writing articles
- Web development languages area (bonus)
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.