Marketing Assistant Internship
About the company
Our collaborator’s mission is to democratize gastronomic leisure through innovative fast-casual experiences with quality produce at very attractive prices, and by promoting entrepreneurship through efficient franchise models. Their commitment is based on a promise of value to franchisees, by assigning an already operational business and an idea that works, and by providing permanent support. Their proposition is targeted at those with an entrepreneurial mindset who wish to shape their own destiny. They created and developed five revolutionary fast-casual concepts that have translated into more than 750 business units across 13 countries in Europe, Latin America, and the United States. Also they are committed to advancing nature and the environment through environmental, technological and ethical responsibility.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Assist in the management of website SEO (e.g. keyword research..)
- Research on the latest trends
- Assisting with daily administrative duties
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
Eduaction: Currently enrolled in university and studying Marketing, Communications or a related field or you already have a higher education background (e.g. university degree)
Skills and qualities:
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in marketing and SEO
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Level A2 in Portuguese and Level B2 in English
- Space to develop and learn new things
- Paid Internship
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started.
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.