Marketing And Sales Internship in Munich
Our collaborator is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. They have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support their team they are currently looking for an International Online Marketing / SEO Intern (m/f) for the Swedish market based in Munich.
– You use your language skills and culture expertise to optimize our website by creating and adapting the online content;
– You conduct market analysis and research for Sweden;
– You adapting information to the relevant search engines;
– You are our essential support for on- and off-page optimization;
– You aid in the attainment of new cooperation partners;
– You assist with SEA, participate in strategic projects and cooperate with other departments.
– Enrolled student in Business Administration, Economics, Communication, Cultural Science, Applied Linguistics, or similar;
– Interest in the function and meaning of SEO and high competencies in IT;
– Enthusiasm, commitment, and a high initiative are amongst your strongest qualities;
– Creative and eloquent person and good social, communication, and analytical skills;
– Native Speaker level in Swedish and fluent in English; any other European language is a plus.
– The possibility to work flexibly, goal orientated, and independently in an experienced and professional team;
– A once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next “big thing” in a totally new and innovative market;
– The chance to develop and implement your own ideas.
They look forward hearing from you!
We connect european students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.