Marketing And Sales Internship In London, UK
Our collaborator offers a full range of first class coach hire services for groups and individuals around London and throughout the UK. They offer travel to any UK destination. Whether customers is planning a short local journey or a tour around the UK. They always have a vehicle to suit their needs.
A great opportunity has arised for international students to start an internship in the coach and travel sector.
In this role students will learn to become a key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
They will need enthusiasm, stamina and determination.
- undertaking qualitative research activities;
- developing ideas and pinpointing business problems;
- assisting with promotional activities;
- telephone canvassing, inbound and outbound calls (English and own language)
- helping the Marketing Manager organising and hosting presentations and customer visits.
Qualifications and training:
They will provide a good training, giving the chance to acquire a relevant experience in customer service, travel, tourism, marketing, sales and IT.
– writing and verbal communication skills;
– minimum B1 English level required (intermediate);
– proactive and can do attitude;
– excellent interpersonal skills;
– organisational skills.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.