Marketing and Public Relations Internship
About the company
Our collaborator, a leading marketing and public relations firm based in London is seeking a motivated Marketing and Public Relations Intern to join their team. As an intern, you will work closely with experienced marketing and PR professionals, assisting with various projects and campaigns to help build the brand reputation of the firm’s clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and public relations, and be eager to learn and develop new skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in marketing and PR, working with a diverse portfolio of clients across various industries.
- Conducting research and analysis to support the development of marketing and PR strategies
- Assisting with the creation of marketing and PR materials, including press releases, social media content, and marketing collateral
- Helping to plan and execute marketing and PR campaigns, events, and activities
- Monitoring media coverage and social media channels to track and measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborating with the marketing and PR team to identify areas for process improvement and innovation
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and assignments as needed
Education: Currently enrolled in or recently completed a degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive and can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn and take on a new challenge
Please note that these requirements are only guidelines, and our collaborator welcomes applications from candidates who may not meet all the stated requirements but have other skills or experiences that make them a strong fit for the role.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in marketing and public relations, and you’re passionate about making a real impact, then we want to hear from you! Apply now for our Marketing and Public Relations Internship in London, UK.
For further information, contact us. This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.