Marketing and PR Intern in Budapest
Our collaborador is a startup, looking for an Intern who wants to join the world of digital currencies and ICO-s.
They expect the candidate not just to be a team player but also able to participate in making decisions and contributing to laying the foundations of the initial strategies.
One of the most important parts of this job is reaching investors and potential users. If you consider yourself talented enough to figure out new ideas and conceptions which could help us, the challenge awaits you. Be prepared to compare the opportunities and determine the most beneficial one. On the one hand, we have high expectations towards our interns but on the other hand, we grant you career advancement opportunities for those who excel. We emphasize abilities like creativity instead of lexical knowledge.
- Social platforms managing (Facebook, Twitter);
- Marketing and PR strategies: presenting the start-up and relationship maintenance with investors and users;
- Coordinate the presentation of our content on especially important pages like Kickio and other ICO sites (maintain, supervise);
- Concept virus and video marketing;
- Communicate topics depending on the current trends;
- Contacting emerging celebrities of social media;
- Aside from being present at meetings you are supposed to work at home office.
- Understanding, seeing through the social media and the users of it;
- Ability to improvise, preferring novelties over obsoleted methods;
- Passion for problem-solving in a creative way.
- Participation in at least one marketing project;
- They expect you to present your experience;
- Studies in this field is prefered, but not compulsary;
- Ability to work in team even as coordinator if necessary;
- Positive attitude to challenges.
What they offer:
Exceptional chance to be a key person in a start-up;
Career advancement opportunities;
Valuable experience that is provided by the internship.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.