Marketing and E-Commerce Specialist Internship in Prague
Our collaborator is a new fast growing international e-commerce business focusing on contemporary eco fashion. Currently they carry 25+ sustainable, organic, recycled and ethical brands for women, men and kids. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new eco fashion start-up and gain insights to all areas of the business.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for Facebook, Instagram, google ads together with marketing team;
- E-shop management- Adding and updating product content, translations;
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities for increased digital revenue and branding;
- Order management;
- Sales and marketing analysis;
- Monitor and analyze customer behavior and usability of site;
- Market research – identify new sales and marketing channels, contacting potential collaborators and influencers.
- Studies in relevant justify;
- Creative and pro-active attitude;
- Native German or Czech language required;
- Good organizational skills;
- Flexible to work with several different tasks across the business.
- Length of internship is negotiable 2-6 months
- Flexible start date
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Their office is located next to our brick & mortar store in the vibrant Vinohrady area of Prague.
- They offer staff discounts and a transport card for Prague city for the entire period of the internship.
- The internship is unpaid with the possibility for the right candidate to be employed after the internship.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.