Marketing/Administrative Assistant Internship in Valletta
Our collaborator is seeking an enthusiastic, all-round office star to aid in the day-to-day running of our busy company. This is an internship position which offers the candidate great experience working within an exciting, niche recruitment company that is rapidly growing within its sector. The ideal candidate will have a positive, engaging manner and be consistently hardworking and proactive.
*Accepting applications from all students/graduates based in the UK/Europe with a degree in Business and/or Marketing.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, with a confident phone manner
- Enthusiastic and friendly manner, ability to work within a team
- Hardworking, independent, and proactive
- High level of computer literacy including familiarity with Social Media platforms / SurveyMonkey / Excel / Word / PowerPoint + Familiarity with Photoshop / GIMP / Paint / similar is desired.
- Additional languages are a bonus
- Assisting Marketing Manager with day-to-day Marketing tasks related to the business (Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Conferences, Promotional Literature, Merchandise, Marketing Campaigns, etc.)
- Marketing Plan – Research and devise a comprehensive plan to summarise existing marketing strategies and suggest ways to improve them and drive the business forward through Marketing campaigns
- CV Formatting
- Issuing purchase orders and contracts for clients and freelancers
- Online management of job postings and vacancies
- Candidate management and administration
- Managing the main company e-mail address
- Organising travel for freelancers
- Office facilities management
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.