Paid Logistics Internship at an International Trading Company in Berlin
The role will be diverse and the candidate will be involved in and directly exposed to all the areas comprising the Logistics department, namely: Warehousing, Shipping and Trucking, and its day-to-day activities.
Main activities that you will perform:
- Daily contact with logistics partners in all the areas of the department;
- Collection and issuance of all the necessary logistics documentation (e.g. BL, Certificate Charter Party, CMR, etc.);
- Follow-up of the execution of instructions to deliver to customers as per contract terms and in good condition;
- Track and trace of deliveries;
- Report stock rotation on a monthly basis for the management report;
- Daily coordination and interface with commercial departments in all matters related to logistics; and
- Any other duties related to Logistics, as the situation so requires.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Logistics/ Supply Chain/ International Trade Bachelor or Master Degree (Bachelor students in their final year will be also considered);
- Strong interest in international trade and sound knowledge of Incoterms 2010, shipping documentation and logistics;
- Fluency in English (written and oral), and at least one additional European language (ideally, French or German)
- Positive attitude, professionalism and ability to work in team
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office), initial knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) would be a plus
What’s on offer?
For the right candidate, they are offering the opportunity to receive an in-depth training in international logistics; with exposure to trade and customs areas; professional growth and, upon successful and satisfactory completion of the internship – possibility of becoming a part of an international trading company.
Duration: 6-12 months, 40 h/week
Internship with school agreement (convention de stage).
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.