Marketing/Sales Internship in Germany
Our collaborator is looking for a native German student for a 5-6 months internship in their language course agency in Barcelona.
You will spend the main part of your internship working independently on projects or project modules in the field of online marketing and promotion. According to their current planning, your project will be to build promotional partnerships with leading multinational companies in Europe.
Other possible project assignments include:
– search engine marketing;
– optimisation of onsite and especially international PPC marketing campaigns;
– development of cross-selling partnerships for complementary services/products;
– promotion of our online language learning tool;
– affiliate programme marketing;
– development of website content areas;
– social media marketing;
You will also be involved in the day to day running of business activities within our sales department, being in contact with clients and business partners. Depending on your language skills this can be in various languages.
What is special about this job?
* Variety of tasks
* Excellent work atmosphere, open and non-bureaucratic.
* No Spanish or Catalan required.
* Beautiful office in the attic in the very city centre with a stunning terrace with lounge and BBQ overlooking the city. Good connection to all metro lines.
* Occasional massages and lunches on the terrace in summer
* Optional Friday afternoon off
* Paid internship: 400 euro net per month
What we do…
Our team consists of 20 people working on projects in the following different business segments:
LanguageCourse.net: the worldwide most visited website to compare and book language courses abroad. The site is in 35 languages and is consulted by over 2 million visitors per year.
VocabularyTrainer: Online learning tool. 100% free with over 10.000 words and phrases in 35 languages. The mobile app downloaded over 10 million times and growing to one of the worldwide most popular language-learning apps with currently over 300.000 downloads every month.
HumidorDiscount,com/PerfectSmoke.com/Agnato.com: Ecommerce stores for different niche markets in the luxury accessory and smoker accessory segment.
With whatever we do we strive to provide a better service/product than any other company in the same sector.
• excellent English
• native speaker
• strong organisational and communication skills
• former work experience
• good grades
• good computer skills
• 5 to 6 months placement duration
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.