Kitchen and dining room assistant Internship
About the company – Kitchen and dining room assistant Internship
Our collaborator is an award-winning, family-run hotel situated in a Magnifique building in the heart of Venice. The hotel has been completely renovated and furnished with original period pieces. Furthermore, the atmosphere is one of refined elegance blended with modern comforts to make our guests’ stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. If you are passionate about customer service, this is the best position for you!
Main Tasks – Kitchen and dining room assistant Internship
The responsibilities of the Kitchen and Dining Room Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Setting up the dining room for breakfast, lunch, and dinner service;
- Serving food and drinks to guests;
- Clearing away used dishes and glassware;
- Assisting the chef in preparing meals;
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
Education: Hospitality degree
Skills and qualifications
- Previous experience working in a restaurant or hotel kitchen;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The ability to lift heavy objects;
- Fluency in English.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.