Junior Recruitment Specialist internship in Krakow
The job is mainly about sourcing candidates, interviews and management of all the recruitment process, as well as building relations with external partners, associations and universities.
• Candidate pre-qualification (CV screening, Skype and phone screening interviews);
• Building strong positive relations with candidates;
• Promoting brand on Polish market;
• Supporting recruitment activities for other countries;
• Social Networks management;
• Candidate application management;
• Web content editing, translations;
• Partner sourcing;
• Updating internal database;
• Erasmus+ grant;
• Fluent English, additional language will be an asset;
• Good knowledge of social networks management;
• Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks;
• Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
• Strong motivation for development in recruitment area;
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Min 3-4 months;
• Working online;
• Flexible working time;
• Internship not paid, it’s possible to get a 10-20% of bonus on every successful recruitment process (up to 600 Euro per hire).
• Opportunity of personal development in a multinational environment.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.